2. Daniel Kamen used his love for the Cubs as an excuse to starve himself
3. This amazing fan’s “Cubby Dare Bear”
5. We’re assuming she’s as passionate about the Cubs when she’s sober
6. “They are the Cubs fans”
8. Born a Cubs fan, die a cubs fan: ‘Eternal Luxury Suites for Cubs Fans’
This is from their press release:
Going to visit loved ones at the cemetery can be a bit gloomy at times, which is why I wanted to transform the experience of the cemetery visit . At Beyond the Vines, you can sit in authenticated Cubs box seats, walk on the antiquated Wrigley Field pavers, or stand on the recently removed Wrigley turf. You’ll be able to go back in time and reminisce about those great moments you’ve shared with your departed.” said Mascari. “One of our customers actually said “I can’t wait to be here.” “That’s what it’s all about. This is just not an idea that came to me, it’s an idea that came through me.“ “It’s really a beautiful place!
9. Whoever made these cakes (and the people who ate them!)
10. Nick Offerman
Did you know that Ron Swanson himself is a diehard Cubs fan? So much so, that he’s willing to go head-to-head with White Sox fan Craig Robinson.