1. The Las Vegas Sign
It’s in just about every movie ever made.
2. This screen at every casino we visit
We can dream, can’t we?
4. This elephant-shaped rock in the Valley of Fire State Park
We’re pretty sure this is left over from an Indiana Jones set.
6. The Black Mailbox (that’s actually white)
This is where the aliens receive their mail (silly aliens don’t have internet yet).
9. This clown motel
Just to visit, definitely not to stay.
11. Some secret treasures at The Beatty Club
There’s gotta be some treasure in there.
13. A larger-than-life piece of land art
Double Negative was completed in 1969 by the artist Michael Heizer.