1. Set up a water slide.
And don’t be shy to go down any that you find. It’s your summer—relive those summer camp moments however you want.
You are never too old to tie-dye everything you own. In fact, your tie-dying will almost certainly make all of your friends jealous.
3. Bring the slide to your own backyard.
That’s the beauty of these slides: they’re made to be impromptu! Throw down one of these bad boys to relive your glory days as the person who always slid off the end of the tarp and into the grass.
4. Pitch a tent. It can even be inside!
It’s less buggy this way.
5. Compete with your friends in a relay race.
Ah, relay races—where the good times and anxiety are aplenty.
6. Have a picnic in your yard.
Nothing makes you more giddy than sparklers, desserts and being barefoot in the grass.
7. Make snow cones.
Just shave some ice, pour on the syrupy fruit sweetness and dive in like it’s 109 degrees at summer camp.
8. Find some friends and share a few scary stories.
Stomp your feet and talk in a deep voice for added effects.
9. Play an intense game of sharks and minnows.
That’s right buddy, you still got it.
10. Go canoeing!
Ah, the simple days of canoeing with friends. No one ever paddles fast enough!
11. Have a water balloon fight!
This never gets old.
12. Have a potato sack race.
You will find that potato sack racing is as hard as ever, only now slightly more embarrassing.