1. Grab breakfast
A nice alternative to dinner is breakfast!
2. Explore a playground
Virtually everything is built for two!
3. Pick some fruit
It’s great when you have a buddy there to help you get the ripe ones.
4. Go for a tandem bike ride
This way, nobody is the only one to fall.
5. Make up new rules for chess
No one knows the official ones anyway.
6. Make pizzas from scratch
Plenty of chances to say “oh, you’ve got some dough… right there.”
7. Hit up all the photo booths in your area
Click here to get the scoop on where they’re hiding in your neighborhood.
8. Go to the beach
Swimming is optional, but sand play is not.
9. Search through old treasures at a flea market
If you find something good, you’ll probably want help figuring out where it should go in your house ;)
10. Go on a “restaurant crawl”
Have appetizers at one restaurant, the main course at another establishment, and then dessert somewhere else!
11. Take a train to a different town for a day
Science says adventure brings people closer together.
12. Do a crossword puzzle on a Sunday in the park
What’s more interesting: “where did you grow up?” or “what was the name of Jasmine’s tiger in Aladdin again?”
13. Do something aquatic
This includes fishing, canoeing, or sailing! Just be sure there’s a lifeguard on duty. (Or better yet: BE the lifeguard!)