1. Did you know that when you pop a water balloon it looks like this?
Fatimah Alnamer / Via Flickr: fatimahalnamer
2. You might have thought it wasn’t very interesting.
3. Because it’s just exploding latex and some water.
normalityrelief / Via Flickr: normalityrelief
7. It’s kind of like a microscaled version of the Earth being formed.
8. Because the water, for just a moment, is a sphere.
coloroftime / Via gettyimages.com
9. Which you probably didn’t know water could be.
Michelle Shinners / Via gettyimages.com
10. But you’d be wrong, because look at how spherical this is.
Domen Blenkus / Via gettyimages.com
12. Sometimes it’s weird shaped, but a shape nonetheless.
MAISIE KOO / Via instagram.com
13. Which has something to do with surface tension.
Allan Rizare / Via instagram.com