1. Scorpion’s Tail — Noah’s Ark Water Park, Madison, WI
At 10 stories high and 400 feet long, this ride boasts one of the biggest drops in the world. Good news is, if you wet yourself no one will know!
2. “Freedom” Cruise Ship Water Slide — Civitavecchia, Italy
What could possibly be more fun than riding a 214 foot water slide ON TOP OF A CRUISE SHIP?
3. The Triple Twist — Great Wolf Lodge, Mason, OH
This water slide seems like your typical winding, twisty water slide by day, but it turns into an insane LED light experience at night.
4. Kamikaze Slide — Waterworld, Aiya Napa, Cyprus
Goers of Waterworld in Aiya Napa, Cyprus consider it a feat of bravery to go down this slide. Well duh.
5. Hydro Luge — Lagoon Amusement Park, Farmington, UT
The coolest thing about this ride is that you can experience it in blue translucent light OR in the PITCH BLACK darkness. Ahhh-mazing.
6. Tornado — Splashtown, Houston, TX
This slide seems like something out of Willy Wonka. You go around and around in a giant funnel until you are sucked down into the depths!
7. Water Cube Slide — National Aquatics Center, Beijing, China
Yes, this is in fact a water slide inside of the amazing Water Cube built for the Beijing Olympics. It doesn’t really get more epic.
8. The Double Barrel Drop — The Great Wolf Lodge, Poconos, PA
This slide shoots you and a friend into a vortex where you slide through insane loops together, before splitting up and shooting through another vortex. Woah.
9. The Toboggans — Antibes Aquasplash, Antibes, France
Essentially, this is what goes on here.
10. Giraffica — Splashin’ Safari, Santa Clause, IN
We think this huge drop speaks for itself.
11. Tropical Islands Indoor Water Slide — Krausnick, Germany
This incredible slide is inside a giant bubble, which is a replica of an amazing paradise in the middle of freezing cold Germany. Um, amazing?
12. The Quest of Hercules — Waterworld, Ayia Napa, Cyprus
This slide is known for people shooting out of it at unbelievable speeds. Oh, good!
13. The Epic Plunge — Norwegian Epic Cruise Ship
The 200 foot Epic Plunge is the only TUBE slide on the sea.
14. Omaka Rocka — Aquatic, Orlando, FL
This slide shoots riders through a series of tunnels, sliding back and forth, and high up funnel walls.