1. Hamilton Beach just released this new breakfast sandwich maker.
2. It costs $30.
It seems insanely awesome. And insanely unnecessary.
3. Here is how to use it according to the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
1 English Muffin, split
1 slice pre-cooked Canadian bacon or ham
1 slice American cheese
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker 5 minutes. Lift cover, top ring and
2. Place half of muffin, split side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich
Maker. Top with Canadian bacon or ham.
3. Lower heating plate and top ring. Add egg to plate. Pierce yoke with a
4. Top with cheese and remaining muffin half, split side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 minutes. Move heating plate handle to left. Lift cover
and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?