1. Hamilton Beach just released this new breakfast sandwich maker.
2. It costs $30.
It seems insanely awesome. And insanely unnecessary.
3. Here is how to use it according to the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
1 English Muffin, split
1 slice pre-cooked Canadian bacon or ham
1 slice American cheese
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker 5 minutes. Lift cover, top ring and
2. Place half of muffin, split side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich
Maker. Top with Canadian bacon or ham.
3. Lower heating plate and top ring. Add egg to plate. Pierce yoke with a
4. Top with cheese and remaining muffin half, split side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 minutes. Move heating plate handle to left. Lift cover
and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›