1. Hamilton Beach just released this new breakfast sandwich maker.
2. It costs $30.
It seems insanely awesome. And insanely unnecessary.
3. Here is how to use it according to the Hamilton Beach Test Kitchen.
Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
1 English Muffin, split
1 slice pre-cooked Canadian bacon or ham
1 slice American cheese
1. Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker 5 minutes. Lift cover, top ring and
2. Place half of muffin, split side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich
Maker. Top with Canadian bacon or ham.
3. Lower heating plate and top ring. Add egg to plate. Pierce yoke with a
4. Top with cheese and remaining muffin half, split side down.
5. Close cover. Cook 4 minutes. Move heating plate handle to left. Lift cover
and rings and carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›