1. The many ladies Dracula woos.
Look at that pile o’ ladies.
2. The opportunity to hear Jonathan Rhys Meyers’ impeccable American accent.
C’mon, that’s always fun to listen to.
3. The addictive revenge plot.
Every murderer has a motive.
5. The manly strength.
Who wouldn’t wanna watch Jonathan Rhys Meyers throw people around?
6. The incredible costumes.
The gowns, gloves, and coattails make you wanna ditch your jeans.
8. The blood.
Because what is a vampire show without that?
9. The sensitive side to Dracula.
All monsters have a warm and fuzzy side, obviously.
10. The arch nemesis.
Dr. Van Helsing, of course.
11. The Achilles’ heel.
I mean, look at that face.
12. And if anything, you get to stare at Jonathan Rhys Meyers’ body.