1. When you send an urgent email and you get an automatic response that says, “I will be on vacation, returning on…” AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU THEY WERE GOING ON A VACATION.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
2. When it’s almost time to go home and the client asks for last minute changes.
3. When you get an E-mail that says “The lunch room will be used for a meeting, please take your lunchtime before (BUT I WON’T BE HUNGRY YET) or after (OMG I’LL BE DEAD BY THEN).
OH NO SHE BETTER DON’T!
4. When you get to work on a project with your work buddy.
And you know that your work will be flawless because you two working together already is.
5. When your boss congratulates you in front of all of your coworkers.
I know RIGHT? I’M SO FAB.
6. When you know you did an amazing job, you copy all of your team in the mail including your boss and you press sent.
Mmm hmm, gurl. *email sent* *snaps fingers*
7. When it’s Friday and you got yo stuff done and can leave early.
NOW SISSY THAT WALK!
8. When you get introduced at a meeting as “THE SECRET WEAPON”
9. When you know the whole thing it’s screwed but you try to stay positive.
10. When it’s Monday and super early and there’s no coffee.
12. When at a meeting the client throws some shade to your boss.
OMG. WHAT’S HAPPENNING.
13. When your boss is about to go on vacation and warns you before leaving…