1. Last weekend, The Chicago Air and Water Show made its spectacular return to the Windy City.
2. This is a REAL PHOTO.
Look at the pilots! Pictured here are an F-22 Raptor and a P-51 Mustang.
3. Craig Shimala captured his terrific photos from a pedestrian pier on Lake Michigan.
4. LOL #5 wants a belly rub.
Pictured here are the U.S. Navy’s famously precise Blue Angels.
5. Craig’s terrific vantage point (and 250mm lens) made for some stunning images.
6. You can tell they’re the Blue Angels because of their precision.
7. Also it clearly says “Blue Angels” on each plane.
8. Since 1959 the aerial performance has circled Chicago’s iconic skyline.
The P-51 Mustang and the F-22 Raptor pass the John Hancock Center.