1. Smaller classrooms
Who needs large classrooms when you can study with a small group! Plus, that Hermione Granger always hogs up the professor’s attention.
2. It’s located in the sunny New Orleans
Hogwarts is just too cold sometimes, and the sunny weather in New Orleans will make for great field trips!
3. The school is very chic and they’re always looking to redecorate
Hogwarts is just too dusty sometimes…. this victorian house is perfect and has a feminine touch!
4. Cute uniforms
Sometimes those raggedy robes just don’t express you’re individuality as much as hats and pencil skirts.
5. Friendly classmates
No Malfoys here!
6. They will help you set goals
And the right type of goals too! Defeating the dark lord isn’t inspiring enough.
7. You will leave as a more responsible individual
Driving flying cars is so immature and irresponsible!
8. They make you a stronger individual
Sometimes Snapes’ tough love just isn’t tough enough.
9. There is no discrimination or name-calling
Poor Neville Longbottom should’ve enrolled here.
10. There are no house elves, just real maids
Dobby is sweet and all but sometimes those house elves just don’t give you the right compliments.
11. Cute boys next door
Though the are a limited amount of men here, whenever a cute guy does come around it will be better than Christmas morning.
12. And they’re not attahced
So it’ll be easy for you to find a single guy in no time.
13. No houses….we’re all the same
Slytherin or Gryffindor? How about just ‘crazy bitches!’
14. Healthy competitiveness
You won’t be sucked into all of those Quidditch rivalries.
15. All in all: You will find your place
So who needs Hogwarts anyhow?