1. The only drama you have to worry about is who is going to order pizza.
2. They act as your guy-translators when you get cryptic texts.
3. Ate two donuts for lunch? Whatever, they each ate five.
5. You get the most straightforward romantic advice.
9. If you need a date to anything, you’ve got a couple backups ready to go.
And sometimes, it’s much more fun that way.
16. You have a collection of big, comfortable sweatshirts that you’re probably never going to give back.
17. They introduce you to their single friends.
18. If you haven’t become an expert at beer pong/flip cup yet, you’re getting there.
19. If a guy is being an ass, you can call your personal bodyguards.
20. …and vice versa.
21. You can let your bodily functions do their thing when you’re around them.
23. You have an excuse to watch marathons of Family Guy and South Park.
25. You don’t have to worry about hurting one another’s feelings — all the trash talk you dish to one another is already your friendly banter.
26. And you know it’s bullshit whenever people say girls and guys can’t be friends…
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›