1. Chipotle Bourbon Barbecue Pulled Pork Sliders
Puts the mexican Chipotle to shame. Recipe here.
2. Lobster Benedict with Hopped “Beer-naise”
Hellloooooo boozy brunch. Recipe here.
3. Strawberry Margarita Pie
The foolproof way to be the best neighbor ever. Recipe here.
4. Dark Chocolate Chunk Rumchata Cookies
In December eating Rumchata…Recipe here.
5. Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Rum
Ditch the shrimp cocktail. Recipe here.
6. Vodka Mac and Cheese
Make your post-game meal a pre-game. Recipe here.
7. Red Wine Spaghetti
It’s like squid ink pasta, but drunker. Recipe here.
8. Jalapeno IPA Beer Hummus
The most hipster dip ever. Recipe here.
9. Chocolate Porter Berry Cobbler
Yes, FINALLY some chocolate. Recipe here.
10. Boozy Leek and Mushroom Risotto with Candied Radishes and Walnuts
For the more bougie chefs. Recipe here.
11. Gin and Lemon Chicken Wings
It’s like dropping your wings into a gin and tonic. YUM. Recipe here.
13. Top Butt Steak with Whiskey Mustard Sauce
Don’t even know what top butt is…but you had me at “whiskey mustard.” Recipe here.
14. Lobster Bisque with Cognac or Brandy
Pastel pants and Sperrys optional. Recipe here.
15. Tipsy Sweet Potatoes
You’ll be dancing with a lampshade on your head in no time. Recipe here.
17. Maple Bacon Beer Burger
I’m sorry, I just died and went to heaven for a second. Recipe here.
18. Soft & Chewy Whole Wheat Beer Pizza Crust
For all you skinny bitches. Recipe here.
19. Boozy Brownies with Salted Caramel Rum Sauce
Yo ho hoLD UP these look bomb. Recipe here.
20. Absinthe, Almond, Black Currant and Cherry Cupcakes with Poppy Seeds
You, your friends, and a little green fairy will be dancing on tables in no time. Recipe here.
21. Roast Chicken with Grand Marnier Glaze
The sexiest chicken you’ll ever eat. Recipe here.
22. Cointreau Cranberry Relish
Relive Thanksgiving and slather this over….everything. Recipe here.
23. Boozy Baked French Toast
24. Gorgonzola and Mushroom-Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Merlot Sauce Recipe
This is for the real Chef Boyardees out there. Recipe here.
25. Spaghetti with Vodka Cream Sauce
Simple and to the (boozy) point. Recipe here.