1. This is Terry McAuliffe:
2. 1) He supports a woman’s fundamental right to choose.
3. 2) McAuliffe also supports the no-cost birth-control benefit under Obamacare that will ensure access to birth control for thousands of Virginia women who may otherwise not be able to afford it.
5. 4) Terry believes that survivors of sexual assault have the right to access emergency contraception.
6. 5) And he wants to make sure Virginia’s reproductive-health care clinics stay open to serve women and families.
7. Virginia voters, go to the polls on November 5.
Paid for by NARAL Pro-Choice America, www.ProChoiceAmerica.org, and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.