1. Nicki Minaj is the most flawless queen who has ever walked the earth.
2. Millions of average human beings wish they could be this perfect.
3. So what happens when sub-par earthlings try to imitate the sublime?
5. A lot of her fans decided to show Nicki how much she’s influenced them using the hashtags #PoseLikeNicki and #YouTaughtMe.
6. She even put some lucky followers on her Instagram, like this boy who knows how to be subtle like Nicki.
7. There were some who tried to copy Nicki’s scowl.
LMFAO !”@ThirstyForNicki: lmfaoo RT @IsThatZolanski: #PoseLikeNicki “@ConAdeAlec: Nic taugh this lil girl. “”“
8. And others who worked their best cat eye.
9. All good Barbs know that you have to put your legs in the air if you want Nicki’s jet life.
10. There were some who have clearly been practicing their kicks under a Nicki Minaj poster to get the perfect form.
11. But to truly be Nicki, one must know how to flaunt one’s assets…
12. While never forgetting to laugh at all of the weak haters…
13. And always remembering that every opportunity is a moment to shine.
SLAAAAAAAAAAY! RT @TwistedRoman @NICKIMINAJ #YouTaughtMe
14. A Barbie life is truly the only life to emulate.
16. And the intensity.
For goodness sake. RT @Shxq_: @NICKIMINAJ #YouTaughtMe
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›