1. In less than a month, Rolling Stone has published two “naked” covers.
2. In March, the magazine featured a shirtless Justin Bieber on its cover with the headline “Bad Boy.”
3. That’s three covers in the last six months where the model is at least half-nude.
4. Compare that to the entirety of 2013, which only featured a near-naked Miley Cyrus — and a semi shirtless Johnny Depp, if you wanted to be prude about it.
5. And 2012 only featured the perpetually shirtless Rick Ross.
Similarly, 2011’s only semi-naked cover model was rapper Lil Wayne.