The story so far…
No. Wait. Nvm. Racism happened (again)
Seriously, there’s not that many of those.
and they were confused with people who were just mad their fav candidate didn’t win.
because she sounds pretty bad ass
But she didn’t win, and she was very gracious about it.
Anyway, besides the hate and racism on Twitter…
There were people who were genuinely happy and others who were kinda meh. This list is about those people. Not the haters or the racist people, because they’re like stray cats. If you feed them, they keep coming back.
1. New Yorkers are pretty stoked
You know. She’s from there
she’s like, Really New York
One of the momentous days of her life and she goes to the Freedom Tower for a moment of silence
2. Princesses were happy.
Because they called it.
3. The Pew Research Center was happy
Because they got to make this chart.
4. Miss California shunned the racists
Bc she’s a Stanford grad from the Bay Area who’s a techie and she hates stereotypes.
5. This long-lost relative WAS VERY EXCITED
6. Celebrities were pretty stoked
7. Brunettes were like yay!!
8. People with eyes were very pleased.
10/10 would take out to dinner to a nice restaurant.
9. People from the South were happy too
10. People who like Indian people more than guns were very pleased
Yay! :) Me too!!
11. Indian people were cautiously optimistic
Hari Kondabolu brings up a good point
Okay, maybe not ALL Indian people were pleased
WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM?!
12. Space… People (?) were happy too
13. Mr. Sass over here…
14. This lady who didn’t even care
Not exciting enough for her. Meh.
15. This guy who thinks unless your name is John Smith, you don’t “go here”…
He wasn’t too pleased.
He better watch out bc everyone has a friend like Pam Myers
When someone starts something with “umm” you know they’re going to let you have it