3. Staring at empty plates and glassware.
You will soon be full of food.
4. Pretending you’re lost in a desert
There are no supplies. Will magically acquire supplies at dusk.
5. Smelling food you plan to eat.
Monday night. It’s going to be you and me, entire tub of ice cream. We’re going at it.
12. Drop kicking food to stop yourself from eating it.
It was tempting me.
17. Thinking about world hunger.
Realizing people feel like this involuntarily.
20. Breaking a fast because you find out you’re pregnant
Okay, this happened once to a friend, so let’s mark it as an exception.
For me, that’s bananas
You can say I’m bananas for bananas. I wouldn’t even be mad.
Did I mention I like watermelon?
28. Forgetting how to yogurt.
Or whatever you break your fast with.
Hey, Buzzfeed said this is how they do it in Japan.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.