1. Chewing on fingers.
Toes if you’re flexible enough.
3. Staring at empty plates and glassware.
You will soon be full of food.
4. Pretending you’re lost in a desert
There are no supplies. Will magically acquire supplies at dusk.
5. Smelling food you plan to eat.
Monday night. It’s going to be you and me, entire tub of ice cream. We’re going at it.
10. Being grateful for those moments when you’re not craving food.
12. Drop kicking food to stop yourself from eating it.
It was tempting me.
13. Considering eating weird things.
Okay, so not everyone does this…
14. Angrily chewing on random things
While praying, of course.
17. Thinking about world hunger.
Realizing people feel like this involuntarily.
18. Appreciating little things.
Like tomatoes. I miss you, tomato.
20. Breaking a fast because you find out you’re pregnant
Okay, this happened once to a friend, so let’s mark it as an exception.
For me, that’s bananas
You can say I’m bananas for bananas. I wouldn’t even be mad.
Did I mention I like watermelon?
28. Forgetting how to yogurt.
Or whatever you break your fast with.
Hey, Buzzfeed said this is how they do it in Japan.