2. All you want to do is stay home and watch Netflix all day.
3. You can sleep in everyday if you don’t have to get up and go to work in the morning.
5. You hate working and the only job you are qualified for costs money to keep.
6. If you continue with your education, you’re going to end up owing someone more money than your life is probably worth.
7. You’re sick of replying to text messages and Facebook comments all day long.
8. Everyone else seems to have parents that pay for them to do fun things all the time and unfortunately “adopting rich parents” isn’t a real thing that you can do.
9. According to the news, the outside world is falling apart and now you’re afraid to leave your house.
10. You’re probably just lazy, but you’re okay with that. Sometimes lazy is good.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›