“Let’s go into Victoria Secret, I need a bra,” she said.
Then you think about whether you should stay outside or go inside…
1. Wait outside and awkwardly bust out your cellphone to text or pretend to call someone so you don’t look like a loser.
5. “I’m going to try this on,” she says.
“Don’t be silly! You’ll be fine,” as she leaves to the back.
6. Now it’s time to drift to the furtherest, most non-populated region of the store.
7. Wait… is that (acquaintance you know from work or school)?!
Oh @#$%, now I look like a pervert. Panic-mode sets in. WHERE IS MY FRIEND?!
11. Now you are thinking to yourself - “Man, what did I get myself into…”
13. Your friend comes back and decides not to purchase anything or shop anymore. Inside you’re like:
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›