“Let’s go into Victoria Secret, I need a bra,” she said.
Then you think about whether you should stay outside or go inside…
1. Wait outside and awkwardly bust out your cellphone to text or pretend to call someone so you don’t look like a loser.
5. “I’m going to try this on,” she says.
“Don’t be silly! You’ll be fine,” as she leaves to the back.
6. Now it’s time to drift to the furtherest, most non-populated region of the store.
7. Wait… is that (acquaintance you know from work or school)?!
Oh @#$%, now I look like a pervert. Panic-mode sets in. WHERE IS MY FRIEND?!
11. Now you are thinking to yourself - “Man, what did I get myself into…”
13. Your friend comes back and decides not to purchase anything or shop anymore. Inside you’re like:
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›