2. The Ralph Lauren-designed outfit is made in America and features “slim-fitting white fleece athletic pants” and “sporty black leather boots with red laces.”
3. It also includes a “navy wool pea coat adorned with a red banner stripe and patriotic patches.”
According to Lindsay Hogan, the Senior Director of Marketing Communications for the U.S. Olympic Committee, Team USA always has “two different looks, one for each ceremony.” As far as why the pea coat was the only thing to drastically change, well, that seems to be an artistic choice. So what do you guys think? Which one is better?
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."