A trailer came out recently for a Korean baseball gorilla movie called Mr. Go. I have no idea when it hits theaters because I do not speak nor read Korean, but here’s basically what happens:
2. Okay, so there’s this girl. And she’s friends with a gorilla.
3. And they become the main attraction at the circus.
4. But then buildings fall down.
5. So they join a baseball team.
6. And guess what…
7. The gorilla is awesome at baseball!
8. And so helicopter man is like, “Go back to the circus!”
9. Then more stuff happens.
10. And gorilla bomb.
Basically, it’s the best movie ever.
12. Watch the trailer:
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.