After spending one miserable season with the Los Angeles Lakers, Dwight Howard is now a free agent, and among the teams interested in signing him are the Houston Rockets. While other teams have used a variety of marketing techniques to attract Howard, no other city or franchise can match what rapper and Houston native Slim Thug is doing. Take a look:
2. He understands the importance of including cost-of-living adjustments in financial projections.
3. Especially as they apply to the markets in real estate and hoes.
4. He’s familiar with the subtleties of state-level alimony statues.
5. Plus, he’s already introducing Dwight to new people! They are booty models.
7. There’s also this, which is too depressing to even make a joke about!
The funny part of all this? Dwight Howard is 27. He’s probably just as interested in texting, girls, money, cheap mansions and champagne than he is in all the stuff teams are pitching him on in his REAL meetings.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.