1. During a timeout in the third quarter of Tuesday night’s Minnesota-Utah game, the Jazz mascot, Jazz Bear, brought a little girl on to the court to help prank the ref.
2. After having their fun, Jazz Bear took the little girl’s hand and brought her to the sideline where he gave her a basketball, presumably to see what she would do with it.
3. What no one expected was that Timberwolves starting point guard Ricky Rubio would walk over to the little girl and pass the ball with her until the timeout was over.
4. And when the game resumed, the little girl was whisked away on the shoulders of Jazz Bear.
It was all super cute.
6. Watch the video here:
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›