1. This is North Carolina.
2. That’s where the Carolina Panthers play.
3. This is South Carolina.
4. No professional sports teams play there, though Jadeveon Clowney could probably beat the Bills by himself.
5. And this is a Carolina Panthers shirt that was recently sold by Nike.
6. Notice anything?
8. This is what it should actually look like.
NIke has since apologized for the misprint and removed the shirt from its web store.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.