1. Last week, Seattle defensive end Chris Clemons expressed a negative reaction to the idea that an NFL player may come out of the closet.
4. Then earlier this week on HuffPost Live, legendary NBA coach Phil Jackson dismissed a question on the topic saying somewhat callously that he had never come across a gay player in his time in the league.
5. Enter Good Guy Magic Johnson.
6. Well done, Magic. Well done.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.