3. And only women.
4. Not a single man in history has ever looked good in jorts.
8. You know why?
10. They are basically the macaroni necklaces of adulthood.
Except nobody is legitimately proud to wear a macaroni necklace.
11. 90% of the time, jorts are far too tight and tiny to be acceptable in public.
The world doesn’t want to see your impossibly white thighs, the bottom of your pockets, or the strands of denim dangling over those pockets.
12. And when they’re not super short, they are ridiculously big and baggy.
What are you trying to hide under there?
13. Not only do they lack so many of the necessary qualities of other shorts, such as comfort and range of motion…
14. But they’re also totally impractical.
You know what I like on a sweltering summer day? Hot denim rubbing against my thighs and scrunched up into my crotch.
15. And if jorts truly were “freeing” don’t you think uniforms would be made out of denim or that maybe gymnasts and runners would wear them?
16. And I’m sorry but jorts are NOT American.
The star spangled banner is American. Your silly attempt at summer wear is just cheap and sad.