1. In the top of the third inning of the Rockies-Giants game, Colorado shortstop Troy Tulowitzki hit a two-run homer over the fence in left center field…
2. Which was caught by a dad who was holding his baby.
3. Just look at that hand-eye coordination.
4. And because he’s the coolest dad ever, he just walked away like it was no big deal.
5. Happy Father’s Day, badass baseball dad.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›