28. Not to mention that he has ridiculous range in the outfield.
24. And he’s not-so-secretly a momma’s boy.
In fact, his mother sometimes sings the National Anthem before games.
21. Okay, I take it back. He is James Bond. Minus the whole being an international spy thing.
19. And I’m pretty sure his smile cures depression and once saved a puppy.
13. Heck, even opposing players want to hug him.
10. Or maybe it’s because he’s not afraid to dive into Halloween. Or makeup, for that matter.
9. But it’s most likely because he’s really good at baseball.
7. With ridiculous speed.
Just look at this form! It’s like an Olympian sprinting out of the blocks!