30. By doing it the old-fashioned way through hard work…
28. Not to mention that he has ridiculous range in the outfield.
25. Because he supports the other teams in his city.
24. And he’s not-so-secretly a momma’s boy.
In fact, his mother sometimes sings the National Anthem before games.
23. Because he has the best hair in sports.
21. Okay, I take it back. He is James Bond. Minus the whole being an international spy thing.
20. But in all seriousness, his fashion game is straight out of Rent-A-Swag.
19. And I’m pretty sure his smile cures depression and once saved a puppy.
15. Which is why kids love him.
14. And why celebrities want to be his friend.
13. Heck, even opposing players want to hug him.
10. Or maybe it’s because he’s not afraid to dive into Halloween. Or makeup, for that matter.
9. But it’s most likely because he’s really good at baseball.
7. With ridiculous speed.
Just look at this form! It’s like an Olympian sprinting out of the blocks!