2. And they always play it up for the camera.
8. Because everything’s better when a kid does it.
9. Like a halftime performance.
10. Or the sprinkler dance.
11. Or a hand-drawn sign.
15. Well, sometimes they are.
But even when things go wrong, kids still manage to stay positive.
20. Or when this kid, umm, shifted his attention away from the game.
22. But most of all, because kids love the game.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.