1. Soundsuits are wearable sculptures that are made for dancing.
3. They’re designed by an artist named Nick Cave.
6. He uses found materials to make the suits, which sometimes include human hair, or stuff he finds at flea markets.
8. They’re all pretty noisy, especially when you’re headbanging.
10. And if you get enough suits together, this communal dance should happen.
- Republican John Kasich and Democrat Bernie Sanders won the first votes of the New Hampshire presidential primary. Polls close at 7 p.m. ET 🇺🇸