1. Soundsuits are wearable sculptures that are made for dancing.
3. They’re designed by an artist named Nick Cave.
6. He uses found materials to make the suits, which sometimes include human hair, or stuff he finds at flea markets.
8. They’re all pretty noisy, especially when you’re headbanging.
10. And if you get enough suits together, this communal dance should happen.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›