Buress was kind enough to decode every line over at Rap Genius…
3. “We’re in Carroll Gardens… in one of Tony Trimm’s friends bedroom”
4. “He’s in the living room. He’s working on… he’s studying for law school and stuff”
5. “He’s a good dude for letting us record here”
6. “I ain’t got no shoes on, I’m comfortable!”
7. “Rappin, rap rap rappin’ I’m rappin, rap rap rappin’ (rap)”
H/T The Fader.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉