What can the girls and guys of Most Eligible: Dallas learn from our Bravo’lebrity past dating experiences?
How To Live Happily Ever After
Bethenny went through went through the mill while looking for Mr. Right. Luckily, she found her prince charming at the end of the day. According to Bethenny, love will find you when you least expect it.
How To Spice It Up
Tamras marriage to Simon was no vacation. Constantly fighting and never having a happy moment, we weren’t surprised when they decided to call it quits. But that didnt make Tamra give up on love for good. Right now, she is dating her Spanish prince and according to her, the sex has never been hotter.
How To Get Played
Gretchen gets around. Always looking for love, and finding it in men who are on their last leg of life doesnt exactly make for happy years of marriage. But now that her beloved Jeffrey has passed, Gretchen is back on the market, and has found love with notorious housewives bachelor, Slade Smiley. He also happens to manage her music career. Maybe Gretchen has finally found the man of her dreams?
How To Be A Cougar
Maybe her count wasnt exactly her prince. After leaving her for a princess, the countess was back on the prowl and seemed to find true romance in the arms of a much younger man. You get em, Luann!
How To Stay Single
Kelly Bensimon doesnt give it up to just anyone. She has standards…and they are sky high. Will Kelly ever find of the man of her dreams? Maybe by season 27!
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- nicolef5 The Guide To Dating On Reality Televi... and thinks it’s & Win
- victoranon thinks The Guide To Dating On Reality Televi... is Cute & Trashy
- cornflowerblue thinks The Guide To Dating On Reality Televi... is Ew
- Corey B. thinks The Guide To Dating On Reality Televi... is Trashy
- Molly Murphy thinks The Guide To Dating On Reality Televi... is Ew
- Melismashable The Guide To Dating On Reality Televi...
- HLN The Guide To Dating On Reality Televi...