1. NOW YOU’VE DONE IT! This post is going to show you things that you DON’T want to see!
2. This GIF is long. Wait until you see what he does with his treasure… WHY DID YOU CLICK ON THIS?! SOOOO GA-ROSSS!
5. Just keep this in your mind for the next time you go pee in a public restroom, ladies.
15. This might be the worst GIF! You know why? THESE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN! EWWW… No one wants to see this.
22. Those weren’t the only reasons not to look at this post! DID YOU KNOW…Looking at a computer screen can overwork our eye muscles and can lead to eyestrain?
The muscle in the eye becomes fatigued, the eyes may feel uncomfortable and ache.
Eye lenses become fatigued when an individual reads a computer screen, from a fixed distance, for a lengthy and continuous period of time.
Reading a computer screen, at a close distance, requires more focusing and leads to RAPID EYE FATIGUE!
23. By reading this you are impairing your ability to focus!
Too much web surfing leads to the inability to focus.
We have access to more information than ever before, with the magical WORLD WIDE WEB! That means we are also processing more information than ever before.
EVERYTHING DISTRACTS US!!!
We are so used to the constant stream of information from the internet, that our brains are actually getting rewired for distractibility.
WE CAN’T FOCUS ON ONE THING!
In a matter of seconds, we can view the weather and news, we can go shopping or read a review AND while we’re doing this, we may also be texting, driving, or instant messaging.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›