2. He gets such a kick out of real work.
[Laughing Hysterically] “One of the guys told me to take my head out of my bottom and get back to work.”
4. He is easily spooked and is prone to temper tantrums and lashing out.
6. Often times he forgets he has a hook at the end of his hand…did I mention he’s very clumsy?
Where is your hand?
8. He thinks he’s tricked his family into believing he’s joined “Army”.
11. Naturally, he doesn’t want, his two leading ladies, to have anything to do with one another.
17. He’ll always be the Bluth Baby…
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.