1. I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!
You most likely aren’t but getting that letter sure makes you think you are.
2. I Should Tell Everyone I Know About This
You’ll probably update every single social media site you are currently a member of. Including your Livejournal, if you can still remember the password.
3. This Is Real Right? They Didn’t Send This To The Wrong Person, Did They?
Of course, after the adrenaline rush is over, you will inevitably start to wonder whether or not this actually happened to you.
4. Wait, So What Now?
Once you’re 100% positive that they did mean you, you start to wonder what in the hell it all means.
5. So Many Dollars
One of the first things you realize is that grad school is expensive. But education is priceless, right?
6. RESEARCH TIME
I mean, you didn’t get into grad school on dumb luck. You’re used to this.
7. Bring On The Loans
But it’s loan money, so it’s not even real. Who even knows how money works anyway? You have Derrida to read.
8. What Does This Even Mean?
And then you take a look at your reading list and you have no clue what is going on.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.