1. We all go through stage one: denial. “I can totally pull this off!”
Duration of this period varies, from thirteen seconds to thirteen years.
2. Soon, the cracks in your carefully manicured hair delusion begin to show.
3. At some point you will finally accept reality. Bangs has not made you resemble anything close to RiRi.
4. And you will go through a little hair meltdown - which is really an awakening.
5. Now comes for a painful few months of growing that baby out. You will likely try: side sweeps.
13. Unless your name is David Beckham and it’s 2003, please don’t go here.
14. A case of split ends will tempt you to reach for the scissors.
But cutting will just mean spending even more time in the awkward phase.