1. You learn to hate your alarm all over again.
We don’t know what Hell is like, but we’re pretty sure they’re always playing Marimba.
2. Getting out of bed is literally the hardest thing you’ll ever have to do ever in your life.
Ever in the history of the world.
3. Nobody smiles on Monday.
No, really — it’s a scientific fact: the average office drone doesn’t crack a smirk until 11:16AM.
4. It’s back to the real world for another week of deadlines and drama.
The real world = not your bed, meaning A) responsibilities, and B) you have to wear pants.
5. Which just drags on and on and on…
…and on and on and on and on and…
6. You actually have to do all that stuff you put off on Friday.
But… Monday seemed so far away on, you know, Friday.
7. Your next weekend is five torturously long days away.
That’s, like, a decade in Internet Time.
8. So you end up drinking way too much coffee.
“Not until I’ve had my coffee” stops being a viable excuse after your eighth cup.
9. But the simplest tasks still seem impossible.
Another fun Monday factoid for you: the average worker only wrings three and a half hours of productive work from their weary post-weekend bones.