1. For her first film role in 1972’s “Napoleon and Samantha” she played a little girl who befriends a lion.
2. Four years later she played a prostitute in “Taxi Driver,” proving she’s versatile.
3. She received her first Oscar nod at fourteen for the role.
4. She received her first Golden Globe nomination for the original “Freaky Friday” the same year.
Lindsay Lohan did not receive a Golden Globe nomination for “Freaky Friday”
6. She starred in a gangster movie before she hit high school.
7. That same year she played a serial killer.
“The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane”
8. And followed that up with playing Rob Lowe’s incestous sister.
“The Hotel New Hampshire”