1. In her early years, she was subtle about her superiority.
2. Just a simple smile.
3. She didn’t want to make a big deal about it.
7. She’ll graciously greet the peasants.
13. Bear-sized fur coats,
14. Not even fellow actors.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.