1. It does seem like there’s been a lot of natural disasters this year…
5. The end is coming too soon!
7. What if it’s just like “The Day After Tomorrow?”
11. I’m not going to hide, I’m just taking some precautions.
13. It’s just, the winter finale of my favorite show was such a cliffhanger, the world can’t end before I find out what happens!
14. There are so many things I still want to do.
16. You’re sure the Mayans just ran out of space on their calendar?
17. And they didn’t know about leap years, so it actually was suppose to happen years ago?
18. I think it’s going to be ok. No really, I’m not scared anymore.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›