12. It was the Lucky Charms of make-up.
Hearts, stars, rainbows, anything could pop up in the jars of neon goop.
13. It was worn by the strangest celebs.
Gwen Stefani even dealt with body glitter’s bolder cousin, the face jewel.
14. And the most mainstream.
Britney favored the daring shoulder-chest-and face dusting.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.