1. Expanding Sphere Toy
It’s small, it’s big, it’s small, it’s five hours later.
2. Super Soaker (Complete With Backpack)
With a basic water gun you were a worthy opponent, with a backpack attachment you were unstoppable.
3. Barbie Jeep
With a single birthday present you were magically a car owning adult at the tender age of six.
5. Kid-Friendly Camera
Your film about your cat running in it’s sleep would have gone viral (if Youtube existed).
6. Video Now
To you portable Nicktoons were the height of technology.
7. Socker Boppers
The fist fight air bags that let you release all or your anger without any of the nosebleeds.
8. Jakks Creepy Crawlers Bugmaker
Real spiders are terrifying. Neon-rainbow spiders are amazing.
It might stain the carpet, it might get stuck in your hair, but you didn’t care. It’s gak!
With your very own Talkboy you were one step closer to getting a room at the Plaza.
11. Game Boy Color
You never realized how much you wanted to catch them all until you caught pikachu in color.
12. Sno-Cone Machine
All of the sugar without the sprint to the ice cream truck.
13. Password Journal
With a password journal you could finally stop stressing about your inner most thoughts being hidden with only a mattress.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›