1. You start to ignore your boss’s requests.
Oh, is that time sensitive? I’ll get right on it…
2. You find it much harder to be cordial to the coworkers you never really liked.
3. The excuses you have for running late no longer make sense.
5. You fall asleep at your desk.
Extra points if you master the art of dozing in a way that no one notices.
6. You want to drink until you can’t feel feelings every day.
Any vice will do as long as it drowns the echoing of your coworkers’ voices in your skull.
7. You regularly roll into work hungover.
(See also: No. 6)
8. You won’t attend company-sponsored events anymore. (Even the fun ones.)
Free food? Great. Free drinks? Awesome. Coworkers off the clock? I think I’ll pass…
You slowly come to the realization that you have, in fact, had enough.
So, you start sending out résumés to every opening you see…
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›