1. You start to ignore your boss’s requests.
Oh, is that time sensitive? I’ll get right on it…
2. You find it much harder to be cordial to the coworkers you never really liked.
5. You fall asleep at your desk.
Extra points if you master the art of dozing in a way that no one notices.
6. You want to drink until you can’t feel feelings every day.
Any vice will do as long as it drowns the echoing of your coworkers’ voices in your skull.
8. You won’t attend company-sponsored events anymore. (Even the fun ones.)
Free food? Great. Free drinks? Awesome. Coworkers off the clock? I think I’ll pass…
You slowly come to the realization that you have, in fact, had enough.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›