1. For not immediately resigning after everyone was like this on the first day of practice.
…even when you really, really didn’t feel like working.
HBO / Via reneedezvous.wordpress.com
3. For giving you that nickname you thought would be temporary but has followed you your entire life.
5. For helping you get into great shape even though you had the eating habits of The Rock on a cheat day.
8. For staying up all night watching game film while everyone else slept…
Fox / Via jonathanscrane.tumblr.com
9. …and then coming up with the most innovative (and insane) game plans.
11. For getting angry…
Ezra Shaw / Getty Images
15. For being all serious and focused, but also having a good sense of humor.
16. For keeping it together, because, let’s face it, the job would drive most people to drink.
Paramount / Via awkwardnetflixcaptions.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›