1. For not immediately resigning after everyone was like this on the first day of practice.
…even when you really, really didn’t feel like working.
HBO / Via reneedezvous.wordpress.com
3. For giving you that nickname you thought would be temporary but has followed you your entire life.
5. For helping you get into great shape even though you had the eating habits of The Rock on a cheat day.
8. For staying up all night watching game film while everyone else slept…
Fox / Via jonathanscrane.tumblr.com
9. …and then coming up with the most innovative (and insane) game plans.
11. For getting angry…
Ezra Shaw / Getty Images
15. For being all serious and focused, but also having a good sense of humor.
16. For keeping it together, because, let’s face it, the job would drive most people to drink.
Paramount / Via awkwardnetflixcaptions.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.