1. For not immediately resigning after everyone was like this on the first day of practice.
…even when you really, really didn’t feel like working.
HBO / Via reneedezvous.wordpress.com
3. For giving you that nickname you thought would be temporary but has followed you your entire life.
5. For helping you get into great shape even though you had the eating habits of The Rock on a cheat day.
8. For staying up all night watching game film while everyone else slept…
Fox / Via jonathanscrane.tumblr.com
9. …and then coming up with the most innovative (and insane) game plans.
11. For getting angry…
Ezra Shaw / Getty Images
15. For being all serious and focused, but also having a good sense of humor.
16. For keeping it together, because, let’s face it, the job would drive most people to drink.
Paramount / Via awkwardnetflixcaptions.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".