1. For not immediately resigning after everyone was like this on the first day of practice.
…even when you really, really didn’t feel like working.
3. For giving you that nickname you thought would be temporary but has followed you your entire life.
5. For helping you get into great shape even though you had the eating habits of The Rock on a cheat day.
7. For hammering home the fundamentals, no matter how repetitive.
8. For staying up all night watching game film while everyone else slept…
9. …and then coming up with the most innovative (and insane) game plans.
11. For getting angry…
15. For being all serious and focused, but also having a good sense of humor.
16. For keeping it together, because, let’s face it, the job would drive most people to drink.
18. For bringing the team together in tough times.
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›