1. For not immediately resigning after everyone was like this on the first day of practice.
…even when you really, really didn’t feel like working.
HBO / Via reneedezvous.wordpress.com
3. For giving you that nickname you thought would be temporary but has followed you your entire life.
5. For helping you get into great shape even though you had the eating habits of The Rock on a cheat day.
8. For staying up all night watching game film while everyone else slept…
Fox / Via jonathanscrane.tumblr.com
9. …and then coming up with the most innovative (and insane) game plans.
11. For getting angry…
Ezra Shaw / Getty Images
15. For being all serious and focused, but also having a good sense of humor.
16. For keeping it together, because, let’s face it, the job would drive most people to drink.
Paramount / Via awkwardnetflixcaptions.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.