3. Stepping outside after spending all day in air conditioning.
4. Sticky ice cream hands.
5. Being constantly covered by a swarm of bugs.
8. Trying to sit in a black leather chair.
10. Finding sand in your clothing long after you leave the beach.
17. That wonderful mix of sunscreen and sweat, all over your body.
18. White-hot steaming bird poop on your face.
19. That scaly thing that just brushed past your legs in the water.
Fortunately, with a couple of these, all that ickiness just melts away…
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›