1. This man’s beautiful, beautiful voice.
2. When Allen Iverson made Michael Jordan look silly.
3. This man’s beautiful hair.
You know you want to run your fingers through it.
4. When Keith Primeau scored this goal to beat the Pens and end the longest NHL playoff game in the modern era.
5. Citizens Bank Park’s finest selection on the menu, the Schmitter.
A perfect marriage of steak, salami, onions, tomatoes, cheese, and “special sauce.”
6. When Donovan McNabb trolled the Giants by using their sideline phone.
7. Whenever the Phillie Phanatic teams up with Green Man.
10. When Villanova trampled all over Georgetown’s title dreams.
11. This Wing Bowl legend.
12. This man’s warm baritone coming out of your radio.
14. That scene in Silver Linings Playbook where Jennifer Lawrence recites winning Philadelphia sports scores.
18. This Conan skit that aired while the Mets were choking away the 2007 NL East lead.
19. The fabled 2000 “Pickle Juice Game,” in which the Eagles beat down the Cowboys 41-14.
21. This Temple fan who sacrificed his body for the team.
23. When DeSean Jackson ate the soul of every Giants fan.
24. This young fan who’s numbing the pain of a tough loss.
25. Shawn Bradley being absurdly tall.
27. The fact that this man, who terrorized us for decades, is finally retired.
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›