1. You have impeccable spelling and grammar.
Walking spell-check here!
2. You’re great at gift-giving.
Birthdays are one of your fortes.
You’re a strong, independent person who don’t need no man/woman. But you do need food.
4. Saturdays are your favorite days.
And you don’t let anyone mess with your Saturday.
6. You’re a beast at puzzles.
Though you might also be colorblind so, yea, get that checked out.
8. Sometimes you just don’t get it.
Hey, life can be confusing.
9. (You think) you’re the best with the pranks.
Hello, my name is Prank Sinatra. You killed my father. Prepare to be HIT WITH A SKI!
10. You can get insecure (even though you’re fabulous).
But don’t worry— your friends love you (and all your little things).
11. You give killer advice.
And let’s not get started on your ability to rock a pirate earring.
12. You’re an optimist.
You keep the mood light when things start to get heavy.
13. Sometimes you feel like your friends don’t care about you.
14. You’re hella sarcastic.
You also take no pity on fools. You are not Mr. T.
15. You secretly love musical theatre.
Show that Idina Menzel who’s boss.
16. You’re a fantastic singer/songwriter.
It’s in your soul, man.
17. You can be very dramatic.
Mr. Hyperbole and Lady Exaggeration are your best friends.
19. You’re in touch with your emotions.
Let out the sad, breathe in the happy.
20. You’re a romantic.
Your significant other is one lucky person.
22. You love to cut loose with your besties.
“We’re the three best friends that anyone could have, and we’ll never ever ever ever ever leave each other!”
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.