1. Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips
Yep. You read that right. Potatoes AND bacon.
4. Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds
More potatoes. More bacon. More awesome.
5. Potato Volcanoes
The most cliche science fair project + potato = MAGIC.
6. Greek Roasted Lemon Potatoes
Apparently they smell really amazing. Do want.
7. Sea Salt & Rosemary Baby Potatoes
They’re so teeny and cute (and delicious)!
8. Mashed Potatoes and Cheese
It’s a disc of potato and cheese. This is the REAL food of the gods.
9. Greek Style Potato Skins
Just look at them: so majestic and delectable.
10. Chorizo Potato Bites
Chorizo? Yum. Potatoes? Obvious yum? Potatoes + chorizo? Get in my mouth.
11. Mashed Potatoes With Goat Cheese and Kale
Kale is, like, the “it” food of today. Add it to the “it” food of always, and you’ve got one fantabulous food.
12. Homemade Potato Chips
Lay off the Lays; make your own favorite snack!
13. Potatoes With Crème Fraiche And Caviar
14. Smashed Purple Potatoes
They look so fancy but they have like four ingredients.
15. Smashed Potato Bombs With Fried Eggs
It’s called a potato bomb. It MUST be good.
16. Fajita Potato Wedges with Chicken
Fajita potato? Sounds like a fiesta.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."