1. Oreo Cream Brownie Bars
Three layers: chocolate, Oreo cream, and brownie. AKA three layers of magic.
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cream Cookies
This recipe takes cake mix and turns it into cookies. Sorcery.
3. Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Bars
There can only be good things when red velvet and Oreo come together.
4. Mini Oreo Donuts
Is this breakfast or dessert? You know what-both. Both is good.
5. Oreo Butter
You’re telling me you can put Oreos on other things? DO WANT.
6. Peanut Butter Oreo Popsicles
The weather is warming up, so let your Oreos cool down!
8. Oreo Cheesecake Bars
Hey now, hey now- this is what dreams are made of!
9. Marshmallow Oreo Brownies
It’s like brownies mixed with s’mores plus a shot of Oreo. Magnificent.
10. Oreo Truffles
These only have three ingredients. Life is sweet.
11. ‘Double Stuf’ Oreo Pancakes
These probably count as dessert but screw it- I’d eat them for breakfast anyways.
12. Mint Oreo Bark
Forget nectar and ambrosia; this is the actual food of the gods.
13. No-Bake Individual Oreo Cheesecakes
Let’s be real- cooking is hard. This solves that problem.
14. Salted Caramel Oreo Bars
Salted caramel is a super trendy food, so let’s go ahead and improve on that with the timeless excellence of Oreos.
15. Oreo Nutella Frappuccinos
As Regina George would say, “Shut. Up!”
16. Oreo Ice Cream Truffles
These are super simple and hella yummy. Double whammy.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›